- Any person enrolling in the Hometown Market Rewards program or using the rewards card or using this website, constitutes accepting all the terms and conditions stated here.
- Hometown Market reserves the right to change reward values or modify the terms and conditions of the Hometown Market Rewards program at any time.
- The Hometown Market Rewards program is the property of Hometown Market and we reserve the right to terminate the program at any time. A 30-day notice will be given to Hometown Market Rewards cardholders prior to termination.
- Hometown Market will always endeavor to provide proper points values for shopping, and will correct any reasonable errors, but can not be responsible for all alleged errors.
- Phone number in lieu of card is designed as a backup only. Hometown Market will endeavor to correct any reasonable errors, but cannot be responsible for phone number(s) errors or duplicate phone numbers on record.
- Hometown Market reserves the right to terminate Rewards accounts that have been inactive for two years.
- Hometown Market cannot be responsible for the actions of employees or associates of businesses or organizations or their behavior as it relates to the Rewards Program.
Conditions of Use
Your Privacy is protected! All of your personal information is completely confidential and will not be shared or sold to anyone by Hometown Market, Loyalty Lane Rewards, or any affiliates or employees of either company. Your information will only be used by Hometown Market to contact you with communications and special offers. You always have the option to discontinue these communications.